Palace vs Huddersfield
Everton vs Stoke
Southampton vs Swansea
West Brom vs Bournemouth
Brighton vs Man City

Sunday 13th

Newcastle vs Spurs
United vs West Ham

The break in football has been good. But glad to see it back. Who knows what to expect on the opening weekend.

scholes111_zpsfdc4de1a.png
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#2 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,188 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

Cant wait for tomorrow. Finish at 2pm after 80 hours in a row, meeting my nephaw for the first time i tge afternoon and then its home to get the beer opened for Arsenal vs Leicester. Better not be 0-0.

Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#3 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,560 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

Definitely ready for it back, been a long break can't wait for a bit of MotD on Saturday, Arsenal v Leicester hopefully be interesting tomorrow too. Hopefully we get off to get a good start of Sunday, bit worried about Hernandez being back against us for his first game because it's just typical of football that he'll score the winner but I'm still quietly confident :cool

Edited by Bazza`, 10 August 2017 - 01:17 PM.

#4 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

Just back after a long holiday visiting friends & relatives abroad so I'm ready for this, the only fly in the ointment is that I found out that I have drawn United in the golf club sweep to win the title.

#5 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,188 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

You'll be cheering United all the way then Willy?

I suck cock

#6 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

You'll be cheering United all the way then Willy?

Like f*ck I will!

Got a cheeky little bet on Spurs to win the big one this year.

I'm off to watch the Mighty Atletico Wigan v Bury on Sunday 

#7 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,188 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

Spurs at Wembeley. No chance.

I suck cock

#8 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:08 PM

Looks like the Saints will kick off with a customary draw on the opening day 1 each i reckon. Hernandez probably will score for West Ham, but United will run out 3-1 winners.

West Brom v Bournemouth and Newcastle vs Spurs will most possibly be your bore draws. Only suprise I can possibly see is Huddersfield to defeat Palace at Selhurst 2-1.

#9 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,188 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

25 quid on Arsenal to beat Leicester witj both teams to score. Free in play bets about but apparently I didnt qualify. Cvnts.

I suck cock

#10 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,188 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

Great opening game. Mental.

I suck cock

#11 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,560 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

People were wondering if Conte would still be Chelsea manager by the end of the season, I'm wondering if he'll still be Chelsea manager by the end of this match :lol 3-0 down at half time to Burnley.

Rooney scores for Everton on his comeback, which he was always going to.

Edited by Bazza`, 13 August 2017 - 12:10 AM.

#12 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:44 AM

It has been a very 'different', opening day than I can remember in some time. Opening game a 4-3 thriller, then Liverpool's defensive flaws are on display in a 3-3 draw with Watford.

Huddersfield do the exact same thing in theory as Blackpool in 2010, everyone predicted Wigan to roll over the Tangerines on the opening day at the JJB as it was then, Blackpool won 4-0, the Terriers win 3-0 over Mr De Boer's Eagles, at Selhurst. You can never use previous season parallels to predict football, however certain attributes of this theory has helped me in the past.

Saints didnt dissapoint, even accrueing nearlly 30 shots, 3 on target we still draw 0-0 at home to one of the relegation favourites Swansea, slow starters, things will get a lot better.

Rooney scored aswell for Everton, but cant be bothered with his band-wagon, it's got too many already.

#13 When In Rome

When In Rome

Reserves Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

Chelsea looked a mess but tbh leaving Morata on the bench was managerial arrogance. The Cahill incident aside, they would have been unlikely to have been three-nil down if Morata had started. Courtois was poor and Fabregas was senselessly red-carded. Bet Spurs are licking their lips for next Sunday.

If you've got nothing on and fancy a laugh, just stand in front of the mirror.

#14 When In Rome

When In Rome

Reserves Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

Untitled6.png

If you've got nothing on and fancy a laugh, just stand in front of the mirror.

#15 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,560 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

Ooft. Top of the league, top of the league! :lol

I really like the look of our squad, best I've felt about us in a long time. Matic and Lukaku are going to be the signings of the season. Our line up just looks so well balanced and full of talent now.

Great start to the season all round, think this is going to be a really good season.

#16 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,188 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

Not looked that dominant against anyone in years. Belief, composure and some quality, been a long time coming. Swansea will probably beat us next week now.

Matic is brilliant.

I suck cock

#17 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

Why is it we always concede crap & spawny goals. The last one was so blatantly offside (& possibly a foul on the keeper as well?) that not even United wold have got away with it? Even in the 95th minute. Someone posted a picture on the Liverpool blog that compared our attack to a sleek red Ferrari & contrasted our defence as being a yellow 3 wheeler with Trotters Independent Traders written on the side. Most apt.

Well it looks like another season of helter skelter games with no chance of us being consistent & boring.

Chelsea imploded magnificently on Saturday, the TV at Haydock Park had to repeat the half time score & confirm that it was correct. The Blueshite (Everton) were world class according to my big brother, not that he would know, & he boasted that it was certain that they would get a top 4 finish. Mind you he had had a drink.

Missed the United game but according to the papers this morning the title is already won, along with the League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League & the Freight Rover Trophy. Asked at the Golf club if they would at me out on my title sweep but they were not that convinced. Why was Jose still sneering & snarling after their win? There is no pleasing some people they guy definitely has relationship issues? Probably the same as poor Jonjo?

#18 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:04 PM

It's ridiculous after one decent performance against a below par West Ham, that everyone is saying it's United's title, the first day is as erratic as the last day scoreline wise, hence why going against the opening day hysteria, it will be Man City to pip Chelsea for the title. Chelsea will show that opening game vs Burnley meant 3 points and 3 points only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users