Southampton v Manchester United
Stoke City v Chelsea
Swansea City v Watford
5.30pm Leicester City v Liverpool

Sunday, 24 September, 2017

4pm Brighton v Newcastle United

Monday, 25 September, 2017

8pm Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion

City should score a few against Palace. Southampton vs United will be a tight game. Expecting Liverpool to bounce back after a poor run. West Ham vs Spurs looks a good game to kick the weekend off.
Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#2 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

I think United will have too much for us, i'm going to go 3 nil, Lukaku to bag a brace. I can see West Ham replicating last seasons scoreline against Spurs. It's been hard to predict in the early stages but you have to believe City will put a few past Palace surely.

#3 When In Rome

When In Rome

Subs Benchwarmer

• Spambot Killers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

Just started a new Premier League season on FIFA and the first fixture was Manchester City v Crystal Palace. I won 3-0 with an Aguero hat-trick - wonder if that's any kind of pointer.

Everton - will the young prodigy that is Dominic Calvert-Lewin get a start?

Just can't imagine how Leicester v Liverpool will pan out - either be the same kind of score as Tuesday or Liverpool will bounce back - a draw then.

Away at Stoke is hard for anyone to get anything and while Southampton v Manchester United might be close, I can't see Southampton scoring... again.

This post was filmed before a live studio audience.

#4 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:04 PM

Away to Southampton should be tough no doubt about it but we're in great form and looking positive so no choice but to be confident. The most immediate problem we have is deciding who gets to start! Rashford is just so, so, good and Martial has started the season on fire but we'll likely be back to just the 1 of them starting for this one (obviously Mikki has to start, he's been unreal). Good problem to have and all that though.

#5 When In Rome

When In Rome

Subs Benchwarmer

• Spambot Killers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:45 PM

I agree Bazza, I think all three of them should start, Martial could come in at the expense of Mata and Fellaini started last time out, he could warm the bench again.

#6 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:19 AM

Any way you put it, unless it is 0-0 at half time the Saints are doomed, I pray the outcome is different, however I am a realist.

#7 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

I expect us to utterly destroy Leicester in revenge for Tuesday! & it could be embarrassing for them?  However if  we have a player sent off & they score first then we will get beat. On Tuesday at half time Leicester were 6/1 to win within 90 minutes & quick collection from football aficionados who watch the Reds every week ensured that our betting fund for next years Cheltenham was swelled considerably.

City & United should win & win comfortably the only problem for the is they both have 3pm kick offs which is unusual, especially for United. spurs could well "waste" West Ham & ensure that slime ball Billic is sent on his way.Chelsea I expect will have a game on against a classy Stoke but I suspect that the Chelsea will be far too cute for the Potters.

Burnley V Huddersfield should be a "goal fest"? just like Swansea v Watford?

Finally the "Blueshite" (Everton) need a win against Bournemouth to get out of the bottom 3. You jus can't comprehend just how happy it makes me to say that "Everton in the bottom 3" I expect they will & the Blonde Bombshell will finally score a contender for goal of the season.

#8 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Well that was nothing like our previous performances, we weren't at it at all today. Southampton put up a fight in the second half, deserved something on effort but they didn't really create any proper chances despite being in control in the second half. Lemina will be a good a good buy for them.

The big positive for us is that last season that would have been a 0-0 game but now we've got the Lukaku factor and another 3 points :cool

#9 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

What a game What a win. Crisis? What crisis? Wasn't the ref & officials awful so many wrong decisions. But the same as last season we are far to proliferate!

#10 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

Liverpool were pretty flukey to be honest but a serious question, what is going on with their defence? I've seen mountains with sharper reactions, Klopp needs someone alongside him who knows how to coach a defence.... it's ffukin Rogers all over again :lol

Edited by Bazza`, 23 September 2017 - 11:27 PM.

#11 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:58 AM

Well United won, Lukaku scored one and not the brace I predicted lol. I am however dissapointed, Willy has knocked his feeder club yet again so consistency there, however where is your diary of what you have eaten, who you have seen (even though no1 on here would know them), being at a pool table end, betting odds that are only known to you, sushi and horse racing and would love to know what you are going to be eating/doing while watching Brighton v Newcastle today. This is evidentally how eventful this forum is at the moment, sadly.

#12 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,959 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

Liverpool were pretty flukey to be honest but a serious question, what is going on with their defence? I've seen mountains with sharper reactions, Klopp needs someone alongside him who knows how to coach a defence.... it's ffukin Rogers all over again :lol

I've been saying that for years, it really is a calamity at the back most weeks.

#13 When In Rome

When In Rome

Subs Benchwarmer

• Spambot Killers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:05 AM

It's a circus that Liverpool defence but for the neutral it's great entertainment. I also like the fact that Klopp has that identity with the fans, he breathes the game the same as they do. 

So Liverpool won't win the league again or conquer Europe but that's football - all about winning and making a fast buck - I appreciate the football itself and look forward to the Newcastle / Liverpool game next weekend if it's on Sky.

#14 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

Well United won, Lukaku scored one and not the brace I predicted lol. I am however dissapointed, Willy has knocked his feeder club yet again so consistency there, however where is your diary of what you have eaten, who you have seen (even though no1 on here would know them), being at a pool table end, betting odds that are only known to you, sushi and horse racing and would love to know what you are going to be eating/doing while watching Brighton v Newcastle today. This is evidentally how eventful this forum is at the moment, sadly.

On Saturday I watched my local team in the North West Counties league & it was a pretty dreadful game not made any better by a power cut which meant there were no warm pies at half time & no draft beer.

Today, Sunday I was doing the garden most of the day & enjoyed a chicken masala cooked by my wife with roastie potatoes, leeks & a small glass of reselling. Only managed to catch the 2nd half but not a bad game for the neutral. Got loads of apples from my tree & have now made 2 apple pies & 2 apple crumbles.

Neighbour's son reckons United didn't take Southampton seriously & nearly gotten bitten by them when they realised that United are not so hot && will sit back & take it?

My brother claims that Everton have turned the corner but had a huge slice of luck on Saturday. However City look the real deal, like they did this time last season. If they carry on they will have the title won by Christmas.

Chelsea appear to have got over their early season hiccup & just blew a very classy Stoke (not often you say that) away.

Post Script: If Mingolet had made a full contact with the ball & then got clattered by Vardy would Vardy have been booked? Sent off as was Mane? Was that not a reckless challenge? You tell me?

#15 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,389 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

Still on that deserved red card Mane got? This will go on all season. Probably a decade actually.
Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#16 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:20 AM

Willy you never dissapoint, this is why I feel a column section would have worked on here. We have expansive opinions, in which I feel within that format it becomes even more exhuberent. I have had 4 articles published within Late Tackle magazine in the last 4 months and from that am now proudly Peterborough United's correspondent for www.d3d4football.com. Hate doing self hype, but there it is.

With the Mane/Vardy situation from seperate games, it just goes to show Goalkeepers get too much protection.

#17 When In Rome

When In Rome

Subs Benchwarmer

• Spambot Killers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:39 AM

Hate doing self hype, but there it is.

LOL and there's a writer on there called Roger Titford

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users