#21 When In Rome

When In Rome

Reserves Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:34 AM

I like Deeney. Plays for the team and says what he thinks. I remember last season him publicly apologising to their fans when the team had played crap after a long journey up north. I'm just fed up with managers who constantly moan about penalty decisions, how crippled they are by injuries or coming up with excuses like it was the wrong type of grass or the kit we chose wasn't the right one.

If you've got nothing on and fancy a laugh, just stand in front of the mirror.

#22 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,844 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:51 AM

I was right with spurs 1 nil, got the goalscorer wrong and that Swansea would keep a clean sheet. Never expected Man City's slaughter of Stoke, thought they would win, but nowhere near that comfortably. Now for the Saints to roll over the Toon, will still go 3-1 even though Pellegrino is starting permanently offside Long up top, we have enough strength in depth to fashion a win however.

Shane Long is a God and you are lucky to have him.

#23 When In Rome

When In Rome

Reserves Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

Why is Shane Long some kind of deity?

#24 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 19,844 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:40 PM

#25 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

If Moutinho directed Die Hard it'd be 90 minutes of Bruce Willis hiding in a cupboard, then expecting people to applauded his tactics for not getting shot.

As I expected United too scared to take us on. A team that has trouble defending, a powder puff midfield & a forward line that can't hit a cows arse with a banjo & Jose doesn't trust his team of "Stars" to take them on?  Anti football that was rightly relegated to the last game on Match Of The Day.

Edited by willy windows, 15 October 2017 - 07:56 PM.

#26 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 19,844 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

If Moutinho directed Die Hard it'd be 90 minutes of Bruce Willis hiding in a cupboard, then expecting people to applauded his tactics for not getting shot.

As I expected United too scared to take us on. A team that has trouble defending, a powder puff midfield & a forward line that can't hit a cows arse with a banjo & Jose doesn't trust his team of "Stars" to take them on?  Anti football that was rightly relegated to the last game on Match Of The Day.

That's just perfect.

#27 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:46 PM

Mark, we are not lucky to have him there werent many bidders when we purchased him, his games to goal ratio is abysmal, he doesnt do the most amateur thing as look across the line and measure his runs. Also cheers for sharing the goal vs Germany, I think by that point in that qualification phase that Germany had done enough already and in the expanded qualification format 3 out of the 6 teams from each group would qualify anyway so it's a good goal, but you shouldnt go putting upon the plethera in which you seem to be.

#28 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 19,844 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

True genius's are never appreciated in their own time, look at Paul Scholes, went unnoticed by almost everyone for most of his career, retired and everyone decided he was the best midfielder the premier league has ever seen and he had to come out of retirement. It's a similar situation with Shane Long, except for the fact that Paul Scholes never beat Germany on his own, and isn't a God amongst men. A lesser man than Paul Scholes would be madly jealous of Shane Long, but I think Scholes would be content even being spoken of in the same sentence as Shane Long. Apparently Messi has a picture of Shane Long beside his bed. Ronaldo asks his barber to cut his hair like Shane Long. Neymar apparently always plays with Southampton or Ireland just so he can pretend for a while to be Shane Long. Anyone who disagrees that Shane Long is the second coming clearly knows nothing about football.

#29 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

Youre more than welcome to have that opinion, but dont try and force this crap on me and use the dont know nothing about football just because i dont agree with your opinion.

#30 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,188 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

What is going on here?

scholes111_zpsfdc4de1a.png
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#31 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 19,844 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

Someone can't appreciate when a God graces their lowly club.

#32 When In Rome

When In Rome

Reserves Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:22 AM

I think he meant pedestal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users