Leicester City v Manchester City
Liverpool v Southampton
West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea
17:30 Manchester United v Newcastle United

Sunday, 19 November 2017

16:00 Watford v West Ham United

Monday, 20 November 2017

20:00 Brighton v Stoke City

Last three games between Arsenal and Spurs at the Emirates has finished 1-1. Could be worth a bet. Hopefully Leicester can get something against City, becauss they are running away with it. United vs Newcastle in the late game should be good. Would love to see Martial, Rashford and Lukaku start. Cant see it though.

Hopefully Watford batter West Ham, or more importantly, Moyes, in his his first game in charge.
Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#2 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

1-1 in the North London derby is the smart bet, however I feel with unpredictability levels after an International break and Alderweireld's injury related absence, going to go 2-1 Arsenal.

Man Utd to have a 2-0 victory over Toon. Liverpool will sadly cruise to a 3-1 over us, I'm being generous us scoring one at the moment. A load of narrow 1 nils and draws in Saturdays remaining fixtures, nothing really jumps off the page.

The "super sunday", NOT, will be a dire affair, 0-0, or yet another riveting 1 nil to Watford. Even better, just look at the treat we have on MNF, Brighton v Stoke, oh lord. Why I pay a Sky subscription is beyond me, at least i'll only see the 1st half, thank God for 5 a side commitments.

#3 When In Rome

When In Rome

Subs Benchwarmer

• Spambot Killers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:09 PM

1-2 Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur
0-0 AFC Bournemouth v Huddersfield Town
1-0 Burnley v Swansea City
1-1 Crystal Palace v Everton
1-2 Leicester City v Manchester City
2-0 Liverpool v Southampton
1-3 West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea
3- 0 Manchester United v Newcastle United

1-0 Watford v West Ham United
2-1 Brighton v Stoke City

This post was filmed before a live studio audience.

#4 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:00 AM

Good predictions, pragmatism is king these days in the Premiership.

#5 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

I dunno a tricky fixture for us on Saturday against Southampton. I don't think we have scored a goal against them for 3 years & I expect another parked bus on Saturday.& being frustrated yet again. But a 3pm kick off means that me & the rest of the "auld arses" will be able to meet up & make a day of it, whilst reminiscing, getting drunk & waxing lyricaly about the demise of the Ralph Coates comb over

The Spurs Arsenal game looks intriguing? Next to City Spurs are one of the most exciting attacking teams in the league at the moment (if slightly inconsistent) & if Arsenal .let them out of the bag then it could be curtains for Wenger. But then again how often do we say that each season?

I expect that City will roll over Leicester but the Foxes robust & direct style could well prove to be classy City's undoing. Interesting but stupid.

I am glad that United v Newcastle is the last game as this means that we can get back to the pub a run a sweep on the time of the "Controversial Refereeing Decision in United's Favour"? It will a least maintain interest in what I expect will be a dour defensive display & a 1-0 win for United which will confirm Jose as a tactical genius.

Speaking of Tactical Genius's, I expect that Moyes will get his West Ham career off with a bang & have all the United fans drooling with envy?

#6 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

Zlatan and Pogba apparently back in the squad for tomorrow, enough said.

:cool

#7 Sven

Sven

Sven Sven Sven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:12 PM

I'd like Moyes to do well at West Ham to be honest.

As for Spurs v Arsenal, has there been a North London derby in the PL era when the latter have been by far and away the favourites?

#8 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:11 PM

Yeah Bazza and Rojo.

#9 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

So out of the blue too, I'm sure the last I heard was they weren't due back till the end of the year. Nice little boost.

#10 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

Great to see Lukaku, Rashford, Martial and Pogba all starting and scoring.

City rightly getting the plaudits but we've had a really good start to the season too, we score for fun, lots of balance, tonnes of depth and two of the best players in the league have just returned from injury... City might be running away with it early doors but as far as I'm concerned; the hunt is on :cool

#11 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:07 AM

I earned 18 points on Super 6, cant say im chuffed cos i ended up putting Saints to lose 3 nil (pessimism to optimism mind-set), however pessimism remained.

Was chuffed to see Gayle gave Newcastle the lead, however United were always going to be a force to be reckoned with, especially with the players getting over injury lately.

#12 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

The Arsenal v Spurs game was a cracker. The Arse were well worth their win & in the opening minutes really played some decent football & really pressed Spurs stopping them from getting their passing game going. The Spuds only got into the game when they were 2-0 down & you really couldn't see them getting back into it. Why can't Arsenal play like that every week?

Our game was tame by comparison & I don't know if it was because we were so good or Southampton were so poor? You wait 485 minutes for a goal against Southampton & 3 come along at once, just like the busses, Mo's first was an absolute beauty & is second wasn't too bad either. We should have scored more, but some outstanding performances from Henderson (my man of the match), Alberto & Alexander. Played some Cosmic football that was outathisworld.

Watched the United v Newcastle game & was delighted when the Geordies took the lead but what a mistake that was. United up until then looked staid & awkward, but after the goal the players appeared to throw off the tactics & went at Newcastle playing some decent football for a change. (did I just say that?) Suddenly players had freedom to express themselves & a mediocre Newcastle side were put to the sword.

Controversial moment in favour of United was the "extra" time allowed in the 1st half so they could score the 2nd. (I didn't win the sweep)

Missed MOTD as I fell asleep on the train & woke up in Preston so can't comment on the other games.

Watched Watford v West Ham & isn't Andy Carrol a dirty player? He should carry a health warning. Some fantastic goalkeeping from Gomez, & Hart as well.

#13 When In Rome

When In Rome

Subs Benchwarmer

• Spambot Killers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

Moyes says big name players must live up to their reputations, yeah well he said that before the latest defeat. I ain't sure that the rabble there will play for him anyway. Carroll looked like he just wanted to get sent off and the others didn't show much interest, when they did attempt to score though, Gomes pulled off some worldies. Moyes reckons he didn't show due diligence before taking on Sunderland, he might be saying the same when he is no longer manager at West Ham. Things have a way of slapping you in the face don't they.

This post was filmed before a live studio audience.

#14 Sven

Sven

Sven Sven Sven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:36 AM

United were poor until the goal but after that, it was excellent with all the key attacking players producing goals and assists. The return of Zlatan will be a huge psychological boost but Pogba gave both that and a hell of a performance.

It's still City's to lose at this stage though.

#15 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

Liverpool werent fantastic, but worthy of beating us, we couldnt beat an egg at the moment, or score in a brothel. We had no answer to Liverpool's attack and our defending, once the area that gave me the most confidence is now shocking, with no confidence or endeavour. It's not a change in manager thats warranted, maybe a change in formation, 3-4-1-2 would be a good model to use. We could have Austin and Gabiaddini up top with Redmond behind or Bouffal, it would play a lot more of our team to their strengths. Would also add solidity with playing 3 centre halves at the same time, Yoshida, Hoedt and Van Dijk preferably, however we have to get Bednarek involved.

Chelsea battering West Brom was easy on the eye, especially the way Hazard carved them apart with ease, very similar to their battering of Stoke at the Britania earlier this season. Man Utd looked hot after they hit their stride, as for City I dont think there are any more superlatives that havent been used. As Willy mentioned, I also found the North London derby quite engaging, only saw MOTD and match choice highlights.

Watford v West Ham was dreadful, moreso West Ham, its early days under Moyes, but this is just a continuation of players on the pitch phoning it in and being overly predictable.

Other honorable mentions, Bournemouth battering Huddersfield with 10 men for a lot of the match. Palace v Everton was a goal laden first half, Niasse's dive was ridiculous. Burnley, with yet another victory, when Dyche eventually goes there capitulation will be rapid.

#16 Miner 2049er

Miner 2049er

doofus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,881 posts
  • Team:Arsenal

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:17 PM

Pleased enough with our result, frustrated that we can play like that but then probably serve up the usual gash next week away at Burnley.
The resident doofus.

#17 Hand of GOD!

Hand of GOD!

Is in denial about his Brazilian heritage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Team:Club Atletico Union of Sunchales City

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:07 AM

Yeah Bazza and Rojo.

I hope he recovers his level to be able to the World Cup, we don't have plenty wing-backs

:beer  15s7e42.jpg :beer

Not every one is going to be a victory, but always will encourage proud

#18 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

Liverpool werent fantastic, but worthy of beating us, we couldnt beat an egg at the moment, or score in a brothel. We had no answer to Liverpool's attack and our defending, once the area that gave me the most confidence is now shocking, with no confidence or endeavour. It's not a change in manager thats warranted, maybe a change in formation, 3-4-1-2 would be a good model to use. We could have Austin and Gabiaddini up top with Redmond behind or Bouffal, it would play a lot more of our team to their strengths. Would also add solidity with playing 3 centre halves at the same time, Yoshida, Hoedt and Van Dijk preferably, however we have to get Bednarek involved.

Chelsea battering West Brom was easy on the eye, especially the way Hazard carved them apart with ease, very similar to their battering of Stoke at the Britania earlier this season. Man Utd looked hot after they hit their stride, as for City I dont think there are any more superlatives that havent been used. As Willy mentioned, I also found the North London derby quite engaging, only saw MOTD and match choice highlights.

Watford v West Ham was dreadful, moreso West Ham, its early days under Moyes, but this is just a continuation of players on the pitch phoning it in and being overly predictable.

Other honorable mentions, Bournemouth battering Huddersfield with 10 men for a lot of the match. Palace v Everton was a goal laden first half, Niasse's dive was ridiculous. Burnley, with yet another victory, when Dyche eventually goes there capitulation will be rapid.

Can't understand why Ward-Prowse doesn't get a game I really rate him? Southampton just never got going & never worried our very "suspect" defence all afternoon.

Met some Saints fans on the train home (They lived in Scotland?) & they were fuming with the manager & want him out asap. They even said they would have Koeman back? But I have to wonder on their judgement on that & the fact that they did not wake me up at Wigan (where they changed trains) leaving me to miss my stop..

#19 Sven

Sven

Sven Sven Sven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

I hope he recovers his level to be able to the World Cup, we don't have plenty wing-backs

Again. So odd that LVG bought Rojo as a centre-back yet his usual position (and where he played for Argentina) was full-back/wing-bacj

#20 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,959 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

I was actually willing us not to score a fourth goal, 3-0 is bad for a manager but 4-0 leads to sackings and I hate it when a manager loses his job on a Monday after playing Liverpool at the weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users