#21 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:45 AM

Yeah i'm hoping too that Rojo has a solid remainder of season and is fit and mentally in great condition for the World Cup, as Argentina are lacking in that area currently, plus last season he also played as a consumate centre half, showing his versatality.

Yeah Willy, he is a forgotten commodity buddy, I can not recall many times he has had a bad performance. Sadly he doesnt, under Pochettino and Koeman also get enough game time.

This brings me to you Mark, we dont need a new manager, even if you had beaten us by any astronomical score-line, it would have been immaterial, Pellegrino needs to implement the formation that is best for the club and him which he will. 3-4-1-2 is the way for a decent rest of season, we hafe the players to facilitate that, oh and by the way if you are on the same wave-length as Klopp and the arm-chair scouts, you can help get your fave (waste of space), Shane Long off our hands and let him miss chance aplenty at Liverpool instead. Thankyou please.

#22 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:28 PM

I was actually willing us not to score a fourth goal, 3-0 is bad for a manager but 4-0 leads to sackings and I hate it when a manager loses his job on a Monday after playing Liverpool at the weekend.

Gosh if we do that at OT will Jose be out of a job?

#23 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,959 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

Pellegrino should be given more time, but that's not always how the modern game works, and he looks to be teetering. Big defeats often make up a boards mind. I'd take Shane Long off your hands in a heartbeat, he is far too good for the likes of you anyway, with Mane and Lallana providing the assists he won't have any problems.

#24 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:26 PM

So good he cant score internationally or domestically, make some sence man, even Hull theoretically wanted rid. With the attacking talent at Anfield, Salah, Mane, Firmino, Coutinho et al, you would have Long, you've just got an unhealthy man-crush dude.

#25 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,389 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:35 PM

Mark faps over his Shane Long poster every night.
Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#26 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,959 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

I usually save it for the mornings before work, really gives a good start to the day, I play this to get me in the mood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users