• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,389 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

And reasons why.

Like -

United - Obvious reasons

Crusaders - Localish side

Benfica - Seen my first ever professional football game in their stadium. Also seen them beat Sporting Lisbon 1-0

Spurs - Never had a problem with them

Horsham - Cos Elmo

Dislike -

Liverpool - Where do I start? Suarez, the clueless fans, Dalglish, shit chuckers, that shite karaoke number they sing badly, the myth that they have a good atmosphere at Anfield, Mark, the amount of ex Liverpool pundits, the fact they still think they're a big club etc...

Rangers - Despise the bigoted club. They do have good colours though and  decent kit

City - I dont hate them as such, theyre more of an annoyance. I wonder do their fans enjoy the fake success

Leeds - Because everyone hates Leeds

Linfield - Mini Rangers

Edited by Leeroy, 26 November 2017 - 09:43 PM.

Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#2 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:07 PM

​Dislike

Manchester United -                            Obnoxious fans 

Manchester United reserves

Manchester United youth team

FC United of Manchester                    Obnoxious fans

Salford City                                          Obnoxious fans & directors

Chelsea                                               Obnoxious former United fans

Juventus        }

PSG               }
Bayern           }                                    Obnoxious fans supporting a team in a one club league

Real Madrid   }

Anderlect       }

​Like

​Liverpool 

Wigan Athletic

Ashton Town

St Pauli

Glentoran

Queen of the South 

Queens Park

Marine FC

FC Brewers Arms (Liverpool)         Sadly no more 

Orlando Pirates

Perspolis (Iran)

Zamlek (Egypt)

#3 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,389 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

Real Madrid in a one club league? They've won the league just 6 times in the last 20 years.

Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#4 Spanky

Spanky

Glory Hunter

• Oscar winners
  • 11,769 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:58 PM

Monaco are current French champions too, although that's more an anomaly than anything else.

Jwf2u.jpg

#5 Sven

Sven

Sven Sven Sven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

Like:

Manchester United (obvious)

Gillingham - The only local team I had in the Football League when I was growing up. However they are fierce rivals of...

Maidstone United - ... who are the team from my hometown.

FC Luzern - My favourite Swiss team

Getafe - Started supporting them because they came from nowhere in the mid-2000s and had Burger King as their sponsor one year. True story.

Sochaux - Close the border with Switzerland, good youth academy, and I played as them one year in Football Manager

Hearts - My Grandad's team

Sunderland - Where my mum's from

Verona - It's a nice city, I like the kit, and if I have to support someone in Italy, why not them?

Columbus Crew - I have cousins in Columbus, Ohio so look out for their results. They could be moving to Austin however...

Minor Like:

Spurs, Fulham, Everton, Ajax, Stade Reims, Bristol City, Deportivo Wanka

Dislike: 

Liverpool and Man City are traditional rivals but I probably don't have the same issues as a lot of United fans do and so the dislike is fairly muted. When Liverpool sign a player like Salah my initial reaction is that I'm interested to see how they fit in rather than get engaged in 'banter'. Not a fan of MK Dons either. And I suppose I'd be displeased to see PSG win the Champions League.

#6 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Mark

:lol

#7 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,959 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:52 PM

Liverpool

That's probably about it, I prefer Barcelona to win La Liga over Real Madrid and same with Celtic over Rangers but I don't like any of them.

Dislike

Man Utd - How could you not dislike them, they are just so dislikable in every way

Spurs - I've always hated Spurs, don't really know why

I can't really think of anyone else I particularly like or dislike, but I am always able to pick a side in any game I watch.

#8 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:16 PM

LIKE- Southampton- who i support and been around the country to watch since 92.
Peterborough Utd- where i am from and also been watching since 92, also finally kicked off my footballing journalism as Posh's correspondent on d3d4football.com.
Rangers- been to Ibrox 16 times over the years, while visiting relatives, love the side and the heritage, half scottish also.
AFC Wimbledon- Used to go and watch the Dons at Selhurst in the 90's aswell as the Saints and Posh, watched them up until their name change to the plastic tossers MK. Have kept an avid eye on AFC's incredible climb.
Barcelona- Always enjoyed watching them, dating back to the Romario, Stoichkov days.

DISLIKES
Portsmouth- don't know where to start, skate scum.
Scumbridge United- Oh sorry Cambridge, encapsulate as a City everything I hate about Britain, snobby, Conservative shitbags, oh and never liked the team either.
MK Dons- enough said above. Plastic, plastic, plaaaaasttiiiic.
Real Madrid- i like their heritage, but can't stand Ramos and Ronaldo, true primadonnas.
Celtic and all the other Scottish sides who voted to have Rangers demoted to League 2. You managed to diminish soooo much interest in the domestic game, well done.

#9 Sven

Sven

Sven Sven Sven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:22 PM

LIKE- Southampton- who i support and been around the country to watch since 92.
Peterborough Utd- where i am from and also been watching since 92, also finally kicked off my footballing journalism as Posh's correspondent on d3d4football.com.
Rangers- been to Ibrox 16 times over the years, while visiting relatives, love the side and the heritage, half scottish also.
AFC Wimbledon- Used to go and watch the Dons at Selhurst in the 90's aswell as the Saints and Posh, watched them up until their name change to the plastic tossers MK. Have kept an avid eye on AFC's incredible climb.
Barcelona- Always enjoyed watching them, dating back to the Romario, Stoichkov days.

DISLIKES
Portsmouth- don't know where to start, skate scum.
Scumbridge United- Oh sorry Cambridge, encapsulate as a City everything I hate about Britain, snobby, Conservative shitbags, oh and never liked the team either.
MK Dons- enough said above. Plastic, plastic, plaaaaasttiiiic.
Real Madrid- i like their heritage, but can't stand Ramos and Ronaldo, true primadonnas.
Celtic and all the other Scottish sides who voted to have Rangers demoted to League 2. You managed to diminish soooo much interest in the domestic game, well done.

I live across the river from Fulham atm so they are my London club (in so much as it's my default place to watch a match) but buying a house in Wimbledon so looking forward to them returning, although Kingston isn't far either.

#10 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

Blueprint and plans of Wimbledon's new ground look mighty impressive.

#11 Barside

Barside

Only a mod because Leeroy said so

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,558 posts
  • Team:Colchester United

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:51 PM

I do like a bit of SD Eibar these days.

Great club, true rags to riches story.

lua.png 447506913a6112690050ml.jpg

Martin O'Neill regarding the Old Firm rivalry

Asked if he was minded to extend his habit of hopping excitedly around the dugout at a venue where the ambience may be just a shade more hostile than usual, O'Neill replied: "I've had games since I came to Celtic where I've had dog's abuse and I've had my moments before that. Managing Wycombe and facing the Colchester Mob - that's a fair rivalry. When the Colchester Mob take over the stand you know all about it."

This revelation was greeted with speechlessness amongst his listeners. Never before has the Celtic-Rangers schism been compared to a vendetta between Buckinghamshire and Essex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users