• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,858 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

world-map.gif?w=584&h=347

For Mark.

Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#9762 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

I obviously looked at a map before I posted, but there is so many countries between here and South Africa and none between Australia and South Africa.

#9763 Spanky

Spanky

Glory Hunter

• Oscar winners
  • 11,974 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:55 AM

I get what you mean, the one that always gets me is how we can fly to the other side of Europe quicker than some Americans can fly to another city within their own country.

Jwf2u.jpg

#9764 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • 29,858 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:49 AM

I shouldnt like Kanye West - Yikes but I do.
Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#9765 stmookeyj

stmookeyj

OFFICIAL FFUKMegged Aussie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts
  • Team:Southampton/Melbourne Victory

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:12 PM

That's crazy, you can get to Johannesburg from Dublin in 14 hours, I always thought Australia and South Africe were fairly close, like maybe the distance between here and Morocco, not here and South Africa.

Last year from memory it took about 14 hours flying time to get from Melbourne to Johannesburg with a stopover in Perth. Coast to coast flights are often all nighters, have taken the Red Eye from Perth to Brisbane many times departing about 11pm on the West Coast before landing about 5AM in the East with a 2 hour time difference. Not too many flights here are a hop, skip and jump. Heck I've just done Cape Town to Singapore via Johannesburg, which is all up an 11 hour flight without being able to get off at the stopover. Next for me is 7 hours or so to Adelaide from Singapore. Friday to my home base is 3.4-4 hours.

#9766 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:02 AM

Next Wednesday I am flying to Spain, flying over five countries in total and it will probably only take two hours, Europe is pretty tiny when you think about it.

#9767 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • 29,858 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:00 PM

5 countries?

Europe is small but has some of the most powerful countries. Or if you take Russia into the equation is actually quite large.

Posted Image
I suck cock

#9768 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,893 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:55 PM

Europe just looks tiny on maps, maps are weird.

#9769 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:47 AM

5 countries?

Europe is small but has some of the most powerful countries. Or if you take Russia into the equation is actually quite large.

Depending on your political persuasion Northern Ireland, Ireland, Wales, England, France, Spain or Ireland, Wales, England, France, Catalonia, Spain. 

I always thought Europe only went about as far as Moscow and the rest of Russia was in Asia.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users