#21 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:15 PM

And rightly so. Sent Vidic off for a shamless dive by Sturridge.

Argh go on go on! Vidic use to either get sent off or get nutmegged every time he played against Liverpool. The use to cheer on the Kop when they read his name out.

#22 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:09 PM

Phill Dowd the ref at Old Trafford for the Southampton game so a home win is assured. I have 30 to 35 minutes for the controversial refereeing decision in favour of United.

Edited by willy windows, 11 January 2015 - 04:10 PM.

#23 Elmo

Elmo

Would probably bum Robbie Savage

• Oscar winners
  • 10,503 posts
  • Team:Horsham FC

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:41 PM

Not a single shot on target for United at Old Trafford :lol2

12509416_10156338776575697_3443494653190

"You can shove your Premier League up your.."
Elmokersley.png

#24 Wolsta

Wolsta

Has bummed Leeroy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,843 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

United were very poor going forward against Southampton. If they can't sort that out and with their dodgy defence, I can see them struggling to better last season's 7th place.

Van Gaal has exactly the same points haul as Moyes did at this stage last season and with £150 million spent.

Edited by Wolsta, 12 January 2015 - 01:46 PM.

ArsenalTurning_zps40271ab6.jpg

#25 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,389 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

Oh dear. Our first defeat in in 11 games and suddenly now our season going to turn to shit. As with most United defeats theres always a knee-jerk reaction. It usually takes two defeats on the bounce for the ballonheads to come out of the woodwork though.

Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#26 Ace

Ace

First Team Captain

• Oscar winners
  • 4,199 posts
  • Team:Celtic

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:19 PM

Moyes is a better manager than Van Gaal, discuss.....

#27 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

11 games without defeat which included some very fortunate wins indeed along with some favourable refereeing decisions?

Typical, United fans only see the results & choose to disregard the methods!

#28 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • 29,389 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:37 PM

Moyes is a better manager than Van Gaal, discuss.....

I know, hilarious.

Posted Image
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!
I suck cock

#29 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

Van Gaal has exactly the same points haul as Moyes did at this stage last season and with £150 million spent.

Just shows how much the standards have fallen this season?

#30 Elmo

Elmo

Would probably bum Robbie Savage

• Oscar winners
  • 10,503 posts
  • Team:Horsham FC

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

Oh dear. Our first defeat in in 11 games and suddenly now our season going to turn to shit. As with most United defeats theres always a knee-jerk reaction. It usually takes two defeats on the bounce for the ballonheads to come out of the woodwork though.

Depends which way you look at it really, first defeat in 11 or 3 games without a win? Or one win in the last 5? (League games)

12509416_10156338776575697_3443494653190

"You can shove your Premier League up your.."
Elmokersley.png

#31 Wolsta

Wolsta

Has bummed Leeroy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,843 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

Or one win in the last 5? (League games)

Same form as QPR and Burnley and worse than Hull and Leicester then.

Edited by Wolsta, 12 January 2015 - 05:43 PM.

ArsenalTurning_zps40271ab6.jpg

#32 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • 29,389 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

Yeah, I'll look at the postives rather than trying to put a negative spin on it.

Posted Image
I suck cock

#33 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

Went to Leigh Sports Village tonight to see United under 21s beat Liverpool under 21s 2-1 in a good game. However United fielded a couple of over age "ringers" such as Victor Valdez aged 33, Jesse Lingard, Anderson etc.

Never mind! But why did the hard core "Care In The Community" United fans sing songs about Gerrard (2), In your Liverpool slum, You'll Never Work Again & my particular favourite Feed The Scousers! One has to ask why? They had us in stitches & when they did eventually started singing "Manchester, Manchester etc" they unfurled a flag indicating they were from Lymm in Cheshire it cracked me & the rest of the lads up.

#34 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,648 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:26 PM

Amazing how you managed to watch the game with your eyes fixated on the United fans :lol Also playing Anderson means we basically had 10 men out. And still won :p

Edited by Gaylord Fortescue III, 26 January 2015 - 11:26 PM.

#35 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• Administrators
  • 29,389 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:40 AM

Under 21's pretty much means reserves just for your information. Glad I could help.

Posted Image
I suck cock

#36 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:35 PM

It was a really good game (live on Sky1 as well) & we were able to all get free tickets off Leigh Harriers & a relative of Jesse Lingard who plays golf at my club.

The football was really skilful, quick & with loads of strong but fair tackling, never seen so many sliding tackles in a game which did not get penalised. They players just took it & got on with the game without any complaints, which I suspect they will have to get coached out of them if they want to succeed? One of our party reckoned that if had been a European tie then there would have been loads of yellow cards & at least 3 red cards, as it was only Sergio Canos got booked for a very very late tackle.

Normally at games involving United I tend to ignored the oddballs who attend, but last night there was so many of them. Like the guy sitting in front who looked 60+ with long thin grey hair passed his shoulders, a white leather motor cycle jacket & United scarf tied to his wrist! There walso a fair number of 50 year old men wearing a full kits (shirt, shorts & socks) & a down jacket! Just what gives? Never seen so many people who looked like they belonged in their anoraks!

Last night I went with a party of about a dozen friends who are members of my golf club, some are even United fans? In fact most of them are United fans. It was only when the Special Needs Section (suspect it was the Forrest Gump battalion?) behind the goal started singing that my mate Nigel (United season ticket holder) said they were an embarrassment & asked why couldn't they could sing something in support of the team? Some encouragement perhaps? Maybe we are just to old?

That boy Andreas Pereira looked good for United but started "showboating" towards the end. Unfortunately Anderson was awful, he looked overweight. Tyler Blacker was clumsy & we all agreed that Nick Powell has a glittering career ahead of him in the Championship or with Everton.
The Liverpool players all looked very skilful & quick but, like the 1st team earlier in the season,could not create a decent chance all night. Ibe had a quiet game but Chirivella looked a tidy player & could go far.

We are all thinking of going again for the Chelsea game on the 9th, it was that entertaining?

#37 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

Is it true that United season ticket holders have to buy a ticket for their FA Cup replay against Cambridge United or face sanctions?

Liverpool season ticket holders have an option to buy FA Cup tickets.

#38 Sandy Cheevie

Sandy Cheevie

Legend

• Root Admin
  • 29,524 posts
  • Team:Celtic & West Bromwich Albion

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:18 PM

Is it true that United season ticket holders have to buy a ticket for their FA Cup replay against Cambridge United or face sanctions?

Liverpool season ticket holders have an option to buy FA Cup tickets.

I heard that yesterday but just assumed it was a wind up

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/DB-Transformation-Colour.gif

#39 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:41 PM

Watching United v Cambridge United & its like as though David Moyes has not gone away? Justhow many crosses have they pumped into the box for Felliani to fight for?
Its a bit more successful than last year as they have just scored again via the big Belgian! Cambridge on for a tonking, think I'll turn over & see the concluding episode of Silent Witness.

#40 Mark

Mark

Mangina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,959 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:01 PM

Is it true Wayne Rooney hasn't had a shot on target in the league this year?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users