130 replies to this topic

#121 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,867 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:29 PM

Mark cheated by the way. Its the only possible way because he knows ffuk all about football.

scholes111_zpsfdc4de1a.png
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#122 When In Rome

When In Rome

Youth Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Team:Millwall

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

Mark cheated by the way. Its the only possible way because he knows ffuk all about football.

Well there's a Liverpool badge by his team so that might be a clue.

"We've been here 4 years and we've made about as much progress as an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping."

- Captain Blackadder

#123 Mark

Mark

International Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,671 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

I see Mark has done some major surgery to his squad and much needed. I think in the end it will be who gets lucky on the final day. The annoying thing about the final day is that a lot of players might be rested. Man United ones for the Europa League and Chelsea for the FA Cup. I'll use up the free transfer probably and hope for the best. 

Yeah, cost myself 8 points, but I needed to do something, your team had gotten so much better than mine, I don't think it was enough to be honest, but at least we both finished 200 points ahead of the nearest United fan.

#124 When In Rome

When In Rome

Youth Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:25 PM

Yeah, cost myself 8 points, but I needed to do something, your team had gotten so much better than mine, I don't think it was enough to be honest, but at least we both finished 200 points ahead of the nearest United fan.

:lol you should be alright, I imagine the changes you have made anyway (what they might be) like I said it's a lottery, you could buy someone now you are confident will play and then these bat-brained managers go and bench them.

Roll on next season already!

"We've been here 4 years and we've made about as much progress as an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping."

- Captain Blackadder

#125 When In Rome

When In Rome

Youth Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

Good luck at Wembley if you are going at the weekend.

page.jpg

#buzzing

:rock 

- Captain Blackadder

#126 When In Rome

When In Rome

Youth Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

No bonus points for Ben Davies again - daylight robbery. I was expecting a 90 point haul there and ended up with 82. image.gif

Edited by When In Rome, 21 May 2017 - 05:10 PM.

- Captain Blackadder

#127 Mark

Mark

International Superstar

• Members
  • 19,671 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:56 PM

Seen that coming, well done mate, you played a blinder the last four or five weeks.

#128 When In Rome

When In Rome

Youth Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

Maybe Mark but if I finish first I don't feel like a winner. 

Four points is a bit embarrassing.

Your team had a better midfield all along, I got lucky sticking with Harry and by virtue of Davies getting a goal.

I say we share the trophy, six months each and Indigo can have the dregs of the champers!

- Captain Blackadder

#129 Indigo Lion

Indigo Lion

Millwall FC

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,047 posts
  • Team:Millwall FC

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:47 AM

I had a disastrous end to the season, I was too stubborn to do paid for transfers, got stitched up by Mourinho with resting players!

Well done WIR!

Please remember to use the Affiliates when doing your shopping online - it helps us pay the big bills this place generates!

#130 Mark

Mark

International Superstar

• Members
  • 19,671 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:00 AM

I had a disastrous end to the season, I was too stubborn to do paid for transfers, got stitched up by Mourinho with resting players!

Well done WIR!

I had a bad team, but I was still having decent weeks, it was just WIR was having crazy weeks, I even used my bench boost that last week. If I had of changed my captain to any midfielder at any stage over the past few weeks I may of won, but changing my captain always went wrong for me before so I stuck with Costa thinking that was gonna be the week he came good.

#131 When In Rome

When In Rome

Youth Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:08 PM

I thought my Achilles heel is always the captaincy choice. As for the chips, there's no way I knew Mark had a bench boost left, luckily it wasn't a strong one, but each year what I do see is if at all possible, do save these chips right until the end.

- Captain Blackadder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users