#21 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,298 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

Sorry I'm late in responding but I've been dead busy.

Thought our "kids" took a while to get to grips with a very good Leeds team who may well make it back to the Premier League this season ( Be afraid be very afraid!) Some of the kids were brilliant especially young Trent Armstrong & even younger Woodman who was well worth his goal Happy days. The future looks bright.

Watched the United v West Ham in the pub with the local United fans who all appear to have visibly aged this season. They worried & worried the whole match despite the fact that it was obvious that even dumb United had tumbled to West Ham's main threat of falling over to win free kicks for Pyatt to exploit. United should have really really embarrassed them.

Well it's now on the cards for a Liverpool v Hull final? 

#22 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,447 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

League_Cup.jpg

And the cup action continues with the League Cup. Looks to have a United vs Liverpool final all over it.

scholes111_zpsfdc4de1a.png
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#23 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

Jeeeze our defence is wide open. If Southampton have any nous then they could take us apart here. No one is putting pressure on the man with the ball & going forward we are so slow & lack any ambition or invention.

Thank god I'm away on my holidays at the weekend & for the next few weeks so I will miss the disaster that is about to befall us. Mind you Southampton at  11/4 is worth a few shekels.

#24 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

Talk about lacklustre? We went nowhere & didn't even try to break them down & in the end we was lucky to escape with a 1-0.

Expect a rousing night at Anfield & Southampton to get destroyed (on penalties?)

#25 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 28,447 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

Think Liverpool will turn it around. Southampton will regret those missed chances in the end.

Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#26 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,298 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

​Morning all is it tonight we play Southampton? Dunno I've lost all track of the days? I blame the cocktails.

​Correspondence with friends & number 2 son informs me that our recent collective failure to breakdown teams that come to defend in depth may well cost us this tie. Lack of imagination, guile & penetration (describes my sex life?) in attack will cost us & I can't see it improving. Got such a bad feeling about this one as our collective failure in the 1st leg was ominous.  

#27 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 28,447 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

Tomorrow, we are Thursday. Like United have had enough Thursday night ffuking fixtures so far this season.

I suck cock

#28 Mark

Mark

International Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,527 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

I thought it was tonight too, only realised about half an hour ago, I was gutted.

#29 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 28,447 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:58 AM

Well that was hilarious

I suck cock

#30 Mark

Mark

International Superstar

• Members
  • 19,527 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

Shane Long needs called up to the first team. Can't complain too much about getting put out by the Irish Messi.

#31 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,311 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

Very happy to see Liverpool dumped out. Let's be honest, the last thing anyone wants to see is another United-Liverpool game.

#32 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 28,447 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

Made hardwork of that last night. Always good getting to a final.

I suck cock

#33 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,311 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

I'm blaming it on being a Thursday fixture, which was just stupid.

Unbeaten run at an end but if your going to lose it may as well be in a game you can afford to lose.

Edited by Bazza`, 27 January 2017 - 01:14 PM.

#34 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Youngster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Team:Southampton

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:17 AM

"Irish Messi", Shane Long, WHAT. Never put anything as insulting again, being a supporter of Southampton, Long has been abysmal in front of goal. He gets itbright once in a blue moon.

Messi, legend; You are cruel to that legendary status that man has to compare him to a below mid-card attraction in which Long is. Look at the mans past West Brom, Hull and a Republic of Ireland international, i've got a serious boner on NOT. Never compare that dickhead to the already legendary Messi again.

#35 Mark

Mark

International Superstar

• Members
  • 19,527 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:18 AM

Wash your mouth out, Messi just hopes he can grow up one day to be like Shane Long.

#36 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,298 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

I'm hoping he will turn into Bobby Stokes for the final

#37 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Youngster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Team:Southampton

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

Remember we have Manolo Gabbiadinni, I have a funny feeling like the 1976 FA Cup final a 1-0 win for the Saints is within the realms of possibility. Then again the 2003 FA Cup final, we were on top of it vs Arsenal for the majority and lost to Pires' goal just before half time. Only FA Cup final housed under a closed roof too, I know I was there (hows that for bean counting Willy).

Before you get on your high horse over differentiating subject matter I do realise we are playing United in the EFL Final, I kniw this because I am going, and I doubt you will be Willy.

#38 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,298 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

Didn't qualify for a ticket last year so probably would not have got one for this year. Will probably watch the game in the local down the fruit machine end n a pub full of "Woolie-back" United fans. It won't be fun, like last year, but there will be free food at half time, a bouncy castle & cheap ale (£3.20 for Guinness compared to £4-50 to £5 in London & Wembley) Looking forward to it no pressure just hoping that Southampton don't fall apart like they did against Arsenal & have a go, with wonder boy Redmond having a field day.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users