55 replies to this topic

#41 Bazza`

Bazza`

aka Gaylord Fotescue, aka Dreamcrusher, aka Notorious

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,529 posts
  • Team:Man United!

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

I think Southampton could be on to a winner with Gabbiadini.

Quite looking forward to the final actually, should be a good game.

#42 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Team:Dom. Southampton, Int. Argentina

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:08 AM

Glad back onto the subject of Football Bazza, unlike Willy whose ranting of inconsequential nonscense. Gabbiadinni deffo some talent, however closer it gets i have a horrible feeling we are going to lose 2 nil. Zlat and Mata will seal our feat I feel... i still have hope that we can be the 1st team to win the competition without conceding a goal, but if we lt in 1 thats us done. We have no come back ability within us, sad to say.

#43 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,134 posts
  • Team:Manchester United

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:06 AM

Looking forward to this. Feeling confident as well, we are looking good at the minute and looking very hard to be beat. Hoping Davies has a good game for Southampton, quality player.

scholes111_zpsfdc4de1a.png
Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#44 Indigo Lion

Indigo Lion

Millwall FC

• Administrators
  • 21,052 posts
  • Team:Millwall FC

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Been a good final, Southampton have edged it.

Please remember to use the Affiliates when doing your shopping online - it helps us pay the big bills this place generates!

#45 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,134 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:19 PM

Great final. Thought we were outstanding and Southampton were lucky to be in it.

Magnificent, Absoluteffukingfaggotwhohasnthadagoodlayfor8years, Jenkins, Weekend, Filth, Depraved, Perv, Slut, PartyHard!

I suck cock

#46 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,529 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

Zlatan is the Nordic God of football, there's no doubt about it. 26 goals so far and plenty more to come.

"I came here to win, and I'm winning" :cool

#47 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

Lucky to be in it, we had a goal scrubbed off for "offside", in the 11th minute which would have changed the complexion of the game completely. Then the fact we came from 2nil down to equalise only to be caught against the run of play to a great Ibra header from a sumptuous cross from Herrera. The better comment would have been "the best team lost" because they did.

If however you mean we were lucky to get to the final in the first place, you must be smoking crack, we did not concede on route to the final and beat Prem sides all the way. We knocked out two fellow Corporations like yourselves to get there, a third was too far, bad officiating by linesman Mr Burt.

#48 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,134 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

I said what I meant. Southampton done well, they were plucky for the talent on show, give it their all, but in the end, not good enough.

I suck cock

#49 willy windows

willy windows

Willy Wonka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,508 posts
  • Team:liverpoool

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:45 AM

Once again United benefit from incorrect decisions made by officials. Now how often do we say that each week?

Missed the game but even on the phone in on Five Live they admitted that United had had more than its fair share of incorrect decisions going their way.

#50 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,134 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

Once again United benefit from incorrect decisions made by officials. Now how often do we say that each week?

Missed the game but even on the phone in on Five Live they admitted that United had had more than its fair share of incorrect decisions going their way.

You probably say it every night in your sleep.

I suck cock

#51 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

There is no talking to you lot (corporation fans), you only know about your own teams, or think you do and be-rate and abuse every other side who don't reach the riches of pre-season friendlies around the world that mean ffuk all and don't know what it's like to suffer the indignity of relegation and near extinction.

#52 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,134 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

There is no talking to you lot (corporation fans), you only know about your own teams, or think you do and be-rate and abuse every other side who don't reach the riches of pre-season friendlies around the world that mean ffuk all and don't know what it's like to suffer the indignity of relegation and near extinction.

Take that chip off your shoulder. There are a few fans here that know all about it.

I suck cock

#53 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:56 AM

I know, they post very rarely sadly, it just seems a Corporation syndicate, that only want to talk about Liverpool and Man Utd if you dare mention another side or another aspect of football, you get ignored completely. Chip removed Mother Hubbard.

Please understand your own indescretions on the contrary, Ladyboy and Will Windows, didn't realise this was a dating site between Mancs and Scousers. Xxxx

#54 Leeroy

Leeroy

Ladyboy

• 29,134 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:39 AM

http://www.footballf...andbags-thread/

Have fun

I suck cock

#55 Bazza`

Bazza`

• Bazzas Trophy
  • 17,529 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

I know, they post very rarely sadly, it just seems a Corporation syndicate, that only want to talk about Liverpool and Man Utd if you dare mention another side or another aspect of football, you get ignored completely. Chip removed Mother Hubbard.

Please understand your own indescretions on the contrary, Ladyboy and Will Windows, didn't realise this was a dating site between Mancs and Scousers. Xxxx

Don't let willy get under skin, he even trolls other Liverpool fans.

This "corporation" thing is a bit silly though. Fans didn't ask for football to become big business, it's just the way of the world and all clubs from semi-pro up are businesses (as are a lot of amateur clubs!).

#56 The Truth Bestower

The Truth Bestower

Paul the Octopus II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

Yeah Bazza I understand it's the current football climate and has been for quite a while, being old school it's still severely grating..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users